Counselling & Psychotherapy
Through counselling and psychotherapy, I help people of all ages live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
The basic principles of my work are humanistic. This is an approach which tries to do justice to the whole person, including mind body and spirit. As a humanistic Psychotherapist I recognize our self healing ability and I believe the greatest expert on the client is the client, therefore I work for an authentic meeting of equals in the therapy relationship.
Signs that you could benefit from counselling & psychotherapy include:
- You feel an overwhelming, prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness.
- Your problems don't seem to get better despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
- You find it difficult to concentrate on work assignments or to carry out other everyday activities.
- You worry excessively, expect the worst or are constantly on edge.
- Your actions are harming you or others.
I adhere to the code of ethics and professional conduct of IACP.